I have been blogging about my security in Christ alone. Well, for me to post these photos should show how He has grown me out of my "fear of man".
*You have been warned, proceed at your own risk*
This is my mess, on the window, on the door and on the floor!
This is me, a mess, as you see it is all over!
Another view of it on my cheek, on my ear, on my chin!
So, while my head is cooking, I decide to whiten my teeth. This is a two week process and you apply these strips two times a day. I also have sensitive teeth, so now my head is on fire and my mouth hurts.
Isn't this just so beautiful? I look like a cross between Medusa and something out of Nightmare On Elm Street!
So, now my timer goes off and I jump in the shower. I start rinsing when I decided to open my eyes to see this mess and if I could capture it on film. Not a good idea! So, now my head, my teeth and my eyes are burning. My shower looked like someone was being killed. I couldn't get the picture because I noticed the longer I let the stain sit now my shower was not coming clean.
This is my hair on heat and air! I have been toldthat i would some day be thankful for thick hair. That day has not come yet!
Ahhh... the sweet invention of The Straightening Iron and make-up!
So, for the next week my hair will be worn down. I have black hair, blue eye make-up and bluish stains. I look like a bruise!
My lesson of the day?
1 Peter 3:3-4,
"Your adornment must not be merely external--braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. " ;)