Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Favorite Photographer

As you can see, I have been posting quite a few photos that we recently have taken. I wanted to give a proper "shout-out" and a huge thank-you to our family photographer,Shay, of Shay Thomason Photography !

We first met Shay almost 4 1/2 years ago through our church high school group. He and his girlfriend at the time (now his lovely wife) were on youth staff with us. We than had the extra blessing of having his wife live with us during their engagement time and now they are on our college staff and are dear, dear friends of ours (extended family I feel). We have had the privilege of watching Shay develop a wonderful, creative, eye for photography over these years and he is truly gifted! We really couldn't imagine using anyone else. He also took Corrine's senior pictures for us and I tease that we have to book him now for every thing else we need in the future.

These shots he took of our family during a recent day at Union Station. It was a lot of fun! Thanks so much you two! We love you much!