
As you enter the front door, our living room is off to the left. This starts our holiday tour. I hope you enjoy seeing some of our home and decorations. This is "The
Pilarski's Tree".

Moving to the dining room. My mom came up with this idea for decorating the chandelier. We are quite impressed with her skill!

This is my grandma's Nativity scene. One of 4 in our home. It literally is set up in the center of our home.

This is our kitchen, my favorite room in our house. Off to the left is what my sister-in-law created called "The Beverage Center". This is so important to me because it is where I brew all the coffee! ;) With 13 people living here we put it to good use!

This is my kitchen "
Starbuck's Tree". I vowed to give up collecting a few years back, but then
Starbuck's came out with two ornaments a year to collect and need I say more? I have them all. Hiding in the tree is my other favorite, Charlie Brown.

Aren't these cute? These are my grandma's, now my mom's. My mom collects salt and pepper shakers.

These line Natalie's piano. This is my Grandma's collection of Santa and Elf figurines. The oldest dates back to 1945!

This is our living room. This is "The Green's Tree." The thing I love about this tree is that it rotates 360 degrees around, so you can see all your ornaments.

These are stockings that my sister-in-law's mom, Marilyn makes for her
grand kids. This photo does not do them the justice they deserve. They are absolutely beautiful with all hand stitching, sequins and 3-D effects on them! I love these Marilyn!

This is the fireplace in Dad and Mom's room. Yup, that makes 4 fireplaces in all as this one you can see in their room and their bathroom!

This is the view from Dad and Mom's room. We have been blessed with a beautiful home and family to fill it!