Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ThinK PinK


I'm posting a blog high light tonight. This is a new blog for my friend Lisa(read her story here). Lisa and I graduated from Santa Clarita Christian together. We stayed in touch with each other for a little while and then lost contact.

Just after the first of the year, I found Lisa on Facebook through another school friend. About 2 weeks after we reconnected Lisa sent me a message saying she had Stage 3 Breast Cancer. I would ask for prayer for my friend. Thankfully the Lord has us living close to each other, which is such a blessing.

It seems my blog list is filling up with more and more links with stories of dear families going through major illnesses. I know that probably all of you who visit this blog have been touched with cancer in your life somehow or through someone you know. Aren't you so ready for the Lord's return? May we walk faithfully until that time.

Psalm 33:20-21
Our soul waits for the Lord, he is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name."