Monday, July 27, 2009

Catching Up

So, I am going to have to re post on Cinderella syndrome. I am done and what helped me to finish it was a letter I wrote to a young dear friend of Corrine's whom is getting married this Sept. I was asked to do a devotional and it turned into a letter that was the perfect way to wrap up my thoughts on Cinderella Syndrome. So, I will re post all three posts next week.

Here are a few pictures from our day out for Corrine's birthday. We went for a light lunch, shopping, and then took off for Ventura and went to Andria's Seafood Shack for dinner, walked along the pier and then we got some ice cream and went across the street to the beach. Of course on our way  home we had to make a stop  by Starbuck's.

First stop lunch
How high can they jump?
We found a long seaweed rope to jump rope. Corrine and I tried double dutch. Caleb got some good air!
A couple pictures of Matt and Corrine
 
 
 I liked this shot of Caleb