Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday Corrine!


19 years ago, our daughter was born. I remember that day well,better than my last two, I guess because it was the first. Corrine was due on July 3rd and I should have got a clue that she was being stubborn then about coming out into the world. She is our very independent, smart,love the Lord beauty. It's been a pleasure to see our relationship grow from that of parent into friend. She and I are truly best girl friends! What a blessing and a joy she is to our family and I thank the Lord for her! It has been a joy to see her grow in the Lord and seek those things which are above and not love and hold onto those things below. She has no desire for worldly pleasures and so often talks of the Lord coming soon. This is my greatest joy and my prayer, that the children God has given us would grow up in the admonition of the Lord and desire to obey Him and live for Him. This is our goal in parenting. I love you Corrine!

A recent picture of Corrine and Matt