Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Year Blogging

I'm going to be making some changes to my blog this New Year, I'm going to be making my blog site private. So, if you would like to read my blog or visit just let me know at tandspilarski@msn.com and I'll send you an invite. I know there will be an extra sign in step for you but if you are that bored umm...interested I think it will be required to read it.

Just a side note, did you know you can make your blog into a book to keep? I was so excited to see more and more people who can do this for you. What a neat way to pass along thoughts or memories to your children or grandchildren. Karen, you can have a whole family cookbook to pass on ;)!

Blessings and a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!