Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A New Phase of Life, yea for us women!

So, I didn't think I would come back to my blog for a post before New Year but since it is 12:30 am and no one to talk to, I came on over to my blog because I found it listens very well. You can tell it is early in the morning because I sense this will make really no sense and be more a "babble" post, but here goes.

I am entering a new time of life, a change (get my drift?), yeah fun times. Tonight for instance I lay awake, wondering why sleep eludes me, after all I did not have any coffee tonight. I tossed and turned and then my heart started racing and then my face got hot, very hot. I got up, looked in the mirror to see my red splotchy face and then went back to bed. Repeat what just happened. Downed a bottle of water, then realized not a good idea, especially since I do not hold my water as long as I used too. Another trip to the bathroom and then I gave up. I went downstairs at mid night feeling more awake then I do at mid day. So, to work I went, took a Tylenol PM first and then unloaded the dishwasher, loaded dirty dishes. Jumped to the ceiling as my son Coby (boys are on winter break so they are up until 3 am), came out of the pantry with a late night snack. We visited for a bit and he said good night, to which then my other son, Caleb, came out so we could run by tomorrows schedule. I have to admit I  was enjoying it a bit even though I knew I would not be enjoying it tomorrow morning. My boys said good night and I emptied the trash,  and walked outside to enjoy the most wonderful cool breeze on my face, it was lovely. Now, I find my self sitting on the floor, so as not to wake Tom, with our fan on full blast in my face and my Tylenol PM has not kicked in yet. This is kind of new for me since this summer. It's been that kind of year. A changing, reflecting time, but I could do with out this part honestly. So, to all of you out in slumber land, I hope it is sweet dreams tonight!

P.S. Any suggestions or ideas  are welcomed! ;)