
So, I'm still here. Honestly I have thought about posting everyday, it's the time that eludes me. Sometimes I wonder if what I have to say is worth even reading, but then I remember I started this blog with the intention that no one would be reading it. There has been so much on my mind lately, maybe just so much thinking. You know my heart has been so heavy with watching families go through extremely tough trials.
For instance, check out this link http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/conniemchaddad. I went to high school with Connie, thinking I would never run into her in life again. As the Lord would have it when Tom and I started going to PBC the McHaddad's were there and Connie was there. They had left our church to be closer to their home, and now this hard, hard, life changing trial is before them. I know God is big enough and if He wills her complete healing that will happen despite what the doctor's say. Someone mentioned this not being a surprise to God, even though it has definitely taken them by surprise. Remembering that God is in Sovereign control of ALL things! If you happen to remember please keep them in your prayers.
So, there just seems to have been "bigger" thinks going on than what I could possibly deem worthy to share lately. I look forward to coming back because I miss writing and I miss my camera (it is still lost in boxdom). So, I leave you with a new picture of our family. As soon as I get more I'll give a nice big plug to our family photographer!