Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, I for one am excited for the upcoming New Year. It's another opportunity for me to grow closer to my Savior (provided He gives me that) and hopefully be a better testimony to my family and friends of Christ's amazing work in my life and for Him to receive all the glory! Amen!

Here's a few pictures from our holidays that brought great memories these last two weeks.

Celebrating Caleb's 16th birthday!


My sister Kimi, my brother-in-law Phil and Cousin Lexi. I had a sweet visit with my sister whom I miss terribly!

Natalie and Caleb sharing the same birthdays. This being our girls day out to celebrate the gift of Natalie to our family

Kimi saying thank you to Grams for sweet Christmas memories

Matt being home and his spending time with us and Corrine

Uncle Jonathan, Caleb and Coby

Papa and Grandma Green

Uncle Matt, Aunt Natalie, Katelyn and Ethan

Christmas morning

Christmas Eve with Grams and P.J.'s


Uncle Tony, Aunt Gidget and Jimi

Aunt Westie and Cousin Sierra

Papa Pilarski and Caleb

Each of us taking turn on Santa Grandpa Savino's lap


My annual Christmas Cookie Bake with my nieces and nephews

Coby receiving his award at school

Ethan and I at Disneyland
Katelyn and I at Disneyland