Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Way We Roll Over Spring Break

This is my daughter, Corrine, this is her skin on Aspirin. This is how we spend Spring Break. No lovely trips to Arizona or San Diego for us, nope we do Infections and Hives, but hey, we do them good! I think my family has yet to spend a spring break healthy. Usually it is Corrine who gets sick so she is consistent to hold the record. Corrine years ago took some Ibuprofen and the next day we found that her face was swollen. The same thing has happened with Acetaminophen, Naproxen and now Aspirin. There is a name for this condition and Corrine has the extreme of it. I feel so bad for body aches and head aches and other aches she has to just endure. So, we are looking for some natural anti-inflammatory she might be able to take. This time I took the pictures so we can actually show the doctor how bad she reacts. So, it was Benydryl and Aveeno baths for her. She is doing much better and the swelling was left to her face. Looking as if she was punched in the eyes , I haven't seen her yet this morning but she is off at work watching 25 kids.
So, I look for blogs telling me of all the wonderful things they did over spring break and think one year maybe we will do that too.

P.S. Tomorrow I'll put up a few pictures of our completed room :)