So, here are a few beginning "End of the Year" pictures. Coby received a couple of awards last Friday and the one I think I am most proud of was for volunteering all year in a special needs class. Over 60 kids applied (you do have to apply for this position as it can bring unexpected situations from some of the kids and they need to see how you would react) about 15 were chosen and Coby was one of them. He loved this time. It was working one week on, in the class, giving up your free and lunch times, and then 2 weeks off. He really became close to the teacher who ran this group and I am going to butcher his name, but it is Mr. Keigly.
This was an amazing year for Coby, and if you have seen my past blog on him last year you know it has been a hard time in school (from a bullying sense) so the Lord blessed him with an amazing 6th grade finish and some great new friends! Coming next, Caleb's ending volleyball year, what a ride!