Our youngest child, graduated from elementary school. While I have heard that this may not be a milestone, I feel that with all Coby has gone through to have come out and had such a great last year, this was truly a milestone in our lives. Our last child never for us to go through elementary school again. Coby faced many years of bullying and ended with all A's and B's, an effort award, a citizenship award, and volunteer acknowlwdgement for helping disadvantage kids. To top it off he made a lot of great friends this year. Bullying was not a part of this year and I am so thankful to the Lord for that. It was truly a milestone of accomplishment and I find it bittersweet. Here are a few pictures of that day. We love you Coby!
The Graduate
The Procession
Our Proud Family
Tom's Parents-Pilarski Grandparents
My Parents-Green Grandparents
My Sister and Niece-Aunt Kimi and Cousin Lexi
Coby's Teacher-Mrs. Monica Smith (and baby #2)
The Special Education Teacher and Coby's Dear Friend-Mr. Keigley
Two of Coby's Close Friends Made This Year-Ryan and Andrew