So, I have not been able to find the time to add Cinderella Syndrome-Part 3 because last week was all about Coby and The Wizard of Oz. We enrolled Coby into a theater program out here called
E.S.C.A.P.E. It is just a great production company teaching kids from age 5-18 about the theater and musicals. I have to say I was so impressed with the end results. So, Coby went to practice for 4 months, 2 times a week. Once for ensemble practice and once for his lead role practice. This past week was "production week", an intense practice run each day and then 6 performances, with Coby in 3 of them and Tom and I working as volunteers for 2-3 performances. Last night was our last show and Coby now has been bit by the acting bug and will try out for Lil Abner, the fall show. Here are a few pictures...
Coby as Tikko the head flying monkey
Coby and Evan- Nikko/Tikko, ready to go for the last show
Coby was also a Munchkin
The Lullaby League coming down to go on stage. They were so cute!
The Poppies waiting to go on stage
Family at Coby's opening show
Until next time...