Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Leg Cramps/ If The Dress Fits Wear It

Have you ever watched the Cosby episode where Claire wakes up in the middle of the night with leg cramps? Well, here's a little clip of it that is really funny, but the reason I put this up here today is that I had a leg cramp last night, not just an ordinary leg cramp either. Corrine and I started a diet, not so much to lose weight which is a bonus but more so to just get healthy and feel less tired. I have to admit it is strict, right Erica? (Erica is my dear friend who suggested this for us). So, I have to admit it is making a huge difference except I still feel in that sugar withdrawal/tired phase. Well, at exactly (and I do know the time because I almost jumped to the ceiling) 4:09am it hit, immediately. Nothing like awakening from a nice dream to sudden pain. I jumped up and grabbed my calf, it kind of felt like I had instant muscle but then the pain quickly took my mind away from wanderings of future muscles. I immediately started hitting Tom's side of the bed pounding for his help when I realized he was already up studying for seminary classes. So, I pounded and had my one leg in the air stretching out my foot begging my muscle to relax. Tom comes walking through using his Blackberry as a flash light to drop off his clothes and next I see the light glaring at me. "What are you doing? You scared me," he says, but I can't say much except ,"Cramp, leg". He asked if he could help me, and I squeeze out clinching my teeth,"No thank you, going away." It wasn't though, but I was in too much pain to let him touch it. Just like Cosby. My kids think Tom and I are like Claire and Cliff. Had to watch the clip again and realized, we are...oh and the cramp is still sore...darn diets!