Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Few Christmas Pictures

I just want to say how much I love my Grandma. Probably my top childhood memory is of our family's Christmas Eve's and Days. My Grams worked so hard and probably pulled all nighters every year preparing for a house full of people. She did everything all on her own and it was always so warm and just a sweet time with family. Here's some of our memories this past Christ Day.


Opening Jammies on Christmas Eve


Katelyn opened up her doctor's kit to which we have all been examined now several times


Ethan trying out Katelyn's glasses


Ok, I was almost not sure I should post this because I know it looks ridiculous, but this was for 14 people, I finished wrapping the last gift at mid night ( I did not wrap all these haha)


Traditional Gingerbread house making just before mid night


Even Chip got a new Piglet, to which I wrapped and we opened the end of it for him and he pulled it out and then tossed it around ( I think makng sure it was dead). this is his 4th one, his favorite


No words...


Mom, Corrine and I


Dinner for 25, we had The Mays, The Schwambs, and The Quinn's over


Played Ping Pong, Celebrity Charades and some Balderdash. I had never seen my son laugh so hard he couldn't talk.


The night ended with Matt coming over to spend a little time with us.

Thank you Jesus for coming to die for my sins!